Struggle against HIV/AIDS Pandemia as outer Determinant of Personality Oriented Civil Society
Waleriy Molotilov (Orel, Russia)
The new stage of human gender evolution and social institutions in the world is considered. In this regard the necessity of transition of civil society into the personality oriented material-ideal-spiritual formation is analyzed in the context of great need in uniting people at decision of emergent problems, including HIV/AIDS epidemic.
Nowadays sexual contacts have become the main way of such infection transmission. In this connection the heredity of such Russian thinkers, as S. Bulgakov and W. Rosanov, acquires a new significance, because they showed that gender was a noumenal marker, which generated the display of highest moral principles in individuals. The regeneration of morals on the basis of systemically organized struggle of various strata of people with HIV/AIDS pandemia is discussed.
The analysis of numerous publications and world experience has aided to formulate following problems facing world co-society, peoples and governments:
- integration of non-commercial organizations, communities of world religions, other confessions, and business-co-societies, aimed at systemic struggle against HIV/AIDS epidemic;
- invoking international, national, and regional media as effective means of public opinion formation on the solidarity of people in the struggle with HIV/AIDS disease;
- working out common national policies, directed at unity of people at the struggle against the pandemia on the basis of joining forces of world co-society, civil society organizations, business-co-societies, federal, regional; and municipal powers at the decision of systemic related tasks;
- consolidation and strengthening of potential of organizations and co-societies, which unite together people with HIV-infection; construction of portals in Internet;
- formation of common coordination organ of high level with wide multy-aspected powers in every country.
The content of the problems in consideration indicates that their realization will promote to form a personality oriented civil society with developed and developing democracies.