Stoica, Ana Maria, 1999–2000 Substitute English Teacher, General School no.1 Bascov, Arges; 2000–2002 Substitute School Teacher, General School no.13, Pitesti; 2002–2003 Preparatory Assistant. – English Language, University of Pitesti, Faculty of Letters, The Department of Applied Foreign Languages; 2003–2007 University Assistant – English Language, University of Pitesti, Faculty of Letters,The Department of Applied Foreign Languages.
Education and training
- National College Carol I, Câmpulung Muscel, Arges (year of graduation: 1998; final mark 9,40);
- Faculty of Letters, University of Pitesti, Romanian-English Department (year of graduation: 2002; final mark: 9,67);
- Master’s Degree in Theoretical Linguistics, University of Bucharest (year of graduation: 2003, final mark:10);
- Starting 2003 Ph.D. Trainee at “Iorgu Iordan – Al. Rosetti” Institute of Linguistics of Romanian Academy, Bucharest. Coordinator- Mariana Net, Ph.D., University Professor and Senior Researcher at “Iorgu Iordan – Al. Rosetti” Institute of Linguistics of Romanian Academy
- Structura argumentală a nominalelor în –er(engl)/-(t)or(rom) in Studii si Cercetari Filologice, Seria Limbi Străine Aplicate, 2002, no.1, University of Pitesti;
- The Importance of Context for Defining Specialized Words in General Dictionaries in Studii şi Cercetări Filologice, Seria Limbi Străine Aplicate, 2003, no.2, University of Pitesti;
- Crestomaţie de Gramatică a Limbii Române-Diateza verbală, Tempora, Pitesti, 2004;
- Participation at the International Symposium (November 2004), University of Piteşti with the article How to Teach Business English;
- Methods for the Acquisition of ESP Vocabulary – Studii si cercetari filologice, Seria LSA, year 2005, no.4;
- Book Reviw: Literature, Atmosphere and Society. A Semiotic Approach-Mariana Neţ, in Studii si cercetari filologice, Seria LSA, year 2005, no.4;
- Abstractele denumiri de sentimente în limba română si în limba engleză – Studii de gramatică contrastivă, year 2005, no.4;
- Methods for the Assessment of ESP – International Conference, Language and Literature European Landmarks of Identity, June 2006, vol. I, Pitesti University Press, 2006;
- Using Communicative Approach in Teaching ESP – Studii şi cercetări filologice, Series LSA, no.5, 2006.
- International Conference AROSS ( Romanian Association of Semiotic Studies), Slănic 2006 with the article: Language and Mentalities in Nicolae Filimon’s Ciocoii Vechi şi Noi;
- Bianca Dabu, Ana-Maria Stoica, A Practical Guide for Spelling and Pronunciation-Workbook for ESP Students, Dacpress, Piteşti, 2006;
- Perspectives of Translation Practice with Main Reference to English for Specific Purposes
- International Conference Piteşti, May 2007, Language and Literature European Landmarks of Identity, vol. II, Piteşti University Press, 2007.
Adresse (URL): http://www.inst.at/trans/bio/stoica_ana 2007-09-15
© INST 2005 Webmeister:Gerald Mach